NoPeanutsPlease is an independent blog.

All views, opinions and conclusions are solely those of the author and do not imply endorsement or recommendation by any other party.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The NoPeanuts Playdate

NoPeanutsPlease is about to reach a significant milestone ... 10,000 visitors! To celebrate I have decided to host an event in Vancouver during Food Allergy Awareness Week (May 11-17).

The first-ever NoPeanuts Playdate will be held at 11am on Saturday, May 17 at a local Vancouver park (TBD).

If you are in the Vancouver area and interested in attending the first NoPeanuts Playdate, please email me. Of course allergy friendly snacks will be provided ... please let me know in advance what allergies you are managing and I will endeavour to provide treats that are safe for everybody. (I'm up for the challenge!)

2 comments:

Mamique said...

Hi!
I'm interested in attending. I sent you an email, but my emails have been ending up in people's Spam folders so I thought I'd follow up here.

You can email me at caseinallergy@gmail.com

Mamique said...

Your email ended up in my spam, so I'm pretty sure my reply is in yours (I don't know what Gmail is up to!) Please visit my blog at casein-point.blogspot.com for answers to your questions if you don't get my reply.

BTW, it's nice to meet you :-), Ewa