NoPeanutsPlease is an independent blog.

All views, opinions and conclusions are solely those of the author and do not imply endorsement or recommendation by any other party.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Battle Peanuts

Sometimes you just have to laugh ... we sit down to dinner tonight and as usual our little toddler wanted to watch Elmo or Blue during dinner. Tonight I just had enough ... I needed to find a compromise.

Aha! ... how about Iron Chef on the Food Network ... she loves to watch that.

We are three minutes in and I find it bizarre that there are peanuts being frozen, deep fried, smoked, roasted and included in everything from french toast to halibut.

Ah yes ... welcome to Battle Peanuts. I guess the judges are allergy free!

I can't imagine how our daughter would fare if she dove into the Egg Battered Peanut Crusted Halibut served over Peanut Butter Pasta.

In the words of his uncle ... Allez Cuisine!

No comments: