NoPeanutsPlease is an independent blog.

All views, opinions and conclusions are solely those of the author and do not imply endorsement or recommendation by any other party.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Girl Guide Cookies

I've always loved the classic Girl Guide cookies ... not the contemporary mint variety but the old school chocolate and vanilla. We have two boxes in the house as I was very happy to discover that they are now produced in a nut and peanut free facility.

The only downside to this is that my daughter can now eat them without the risk of an anaphylactic reaction due to peanut exposure. I've always been partial to the vanilla cookies and it seems our daughter inherited that preference. My vanilla cookies are now divided while my wife is getting the chocolate all to herself!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tough having to share huh?:) It's so nice though, that she's can safely have them. We love the mint ones here.