NoPeanutsPlease is an independent blog.

All views, opinions and conclusions are solely those of the author and do not imply endorsement or recommendation by any other party.

Friday, May 18, 2007

NoPeanuts Site Reviews

I am launching a new series on NoPeanutsPlease.com. The series will be called 'NoPeanuts Site Reviews' and it will review other allergy sites. I have several categories with which I shall endeavour to 'rate' the sites. I am then going to give them an overall rating of either 'Peanuts' (ie: not good) or 'NoPeanuts' (ie: allergy free!)

Here's how you can help ...
I would like to generate a list of sites that you either really, really like or else those that you believe should have no place in the cloud.

Please post your suggestions as a comment to this post or else email me (address is in my profile).

No comments: